Starting a podcast is easy.
Making one that people want to listen to is hard.
We help established entrepreneurs produce podcasts that amplify their authority, strengthen their relationships, and grow their business.
So You’re Thinking of Starting a Podcast…
Being an entrepreneur is busy. It’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day of what you’re building and lose touch with the ideas and passions that started everything to begin with.
Podcasting is the perfect way to share your ideas, grow your authority, expand your influence and ultimately be number one in your audience’s mind.
My name is Jeff Large. I’ve been podcasting since 2012 and I’m the founder of podcast production company, Come Alive Creative.
In 2016, I refocused my company exclusively on full-service podcast production and it is the only thing we’ve done since.
Audio has an Unfair Advantage.
Most content is competing for attention from your eyes. Podcasts are competing for attention from your ears. It’s the one medium you can consume while doing something else.
Podcasting also has several common business goals it’s incredibly good at achieving:
- Growing the authority of you and your business
- Establishing new relationships and strengthening existing ones
- Teaching and guiding your clients, prospects, and teams
- Driving individual leads and engagement
- Giving you a platform to connect with and influence your audience at scale
Making our Process Available to You.
We work primarily with entrepreneurial companies and their marketing teams. However, we wanted a way to share the collective expertise we’ve gathered over years of specializing in podcast production. And honestly, we wanted a way to do it at scale.
Thus, the Podcast Launch System was created.
My team and I have taken everything we’ve learned about making successful podcasts for our full-service clients and turned it into a professional podcast mentorship program. It takes what companies pay us tens of thousands of dollars for and makes it available to you for a fraction of the cost.
Our program takes you through the 9-step system we have developed and teaches you how to plan, produce, and publish your own interview-based podcast in three months or less.
Stop Sorting Through Conflicting Information.
We have the answers.
If you’re serious about adding a podcast to your marketing mix, schedule a call with our team. Tons of information exists online, including lots of confusing and terrible advice.
I’ve been working in audio for over 20 years and podcasting for over 9 years. My team has been specializing in the podcast industry since 2016.
We’ve helped our clients get hundreds of thousands of downloads, earn top week-to-week chart positions, and have produced interviews ranging from teams at Microsoft to former U.S. Presidents.
Now we’d like to help you.
How the Podcast Launch System Works
We Take the Guesswork Out of Everything and Help You Create a Show that Thrives.
In phase one, you go from confusion to having a clear purpose and direction for your podcast.
- Set meaningful goals and clarify your target market.
- Decide on the tone, style, format, and brand of your show.
- Get your equipment and learn how to use it.
In phase two, you go from interview novice to confidently interviewing and connecting with your guests.
- Choose who you want to interview and learn how to make sure they are a good fit.
- Set clear expectations for your guests, choose your way to connect, and easily schedule the interviews.
- Become confident in how to research guests, write interesting questions, and conduct outstanding interviews.
In phase three, you go from launching your podcast to no one to releasing it to a group of waiting fans.
- Produce and edit professional sounding episodes.
- Create the right marketing plan and promotional materials for maximum reach.
- Upload the show to your media host, post it to your website, and distribute it across a variety of channels.
What is Included in the Podcast Launch System?
- Access to the 9-step Podcast Launch System program.
- Self-directed, step-by-step videos that explain each module.
- Weekly call with Jeff and the team to review your progress and answer your questions.
- Over $500 of the podcast equipment you need to record, sent directly to your doorstep.
- Access to thousands of songs free to you to use for being our client.
- Access to our Slack community where you can ask questions, celebrate wins, and connect with other students and the Come Alive Creative team.
- Additional workbooks, printables, and resources to quickly get you organized and on track.
What Some of our Clients & Peers are Saying
“Without Jeff Large and his world-class team, The EOS Leader™ podcast would not be anywhere near as successful — or fun — as it is.
Jeff has helped us plan, record, and produce world-class content that’s highly ranked in all the important categories. As a result, I’m able to focus on finding great guests, helping them prepare, and having a great conversation with them. The guests love the experience, the listeners love the show, and I love doing it — which is no small feat!
Thank you for all your hard work on this project, we are super grateful for the collaboration.”
Mike PatonSpeaker, Author, Certified EOS Implementer® & Global Ambassador for EOS Worldwide
“It’s been great working with Jeff. From start-to-finish his communication has been direct, honest and proactive, which meant our collaboration was easy and efficient. The quality of the end product is also fantastic and we look forward to working with Jeff again in the future.”
Adii Pienaar3x Founder (WooCommerce, Conversio, & Cogsy), Entrepreneur
“Jeff and Come Alive Creative did an amazing job helping us with the startup of a brand new podcast. I knew I wanted to start a podcast but was really overwhelmed by all of the things I would need to do to make it sound high-quality and to get it broadcasted to many different listening platforms. Jeff consulted with us on equipment, content, delivery, and audio quality, then created our intro and outro with music. It was wonderful to have someone on our side who could answer our questions and make it happen so we could focus on our content. Jeff’s honesty and expertise without a doubt made our new show far better than it would have been without him.”
Sara DunnWeb Designer & Owner of 11Web
“Smart and engaging, Jeff is an excellent presenter. He comes across as one of those humble experts that gets an audience to open up, learn and listen …and leave with pages of practical notes.”
Andy CrestodinaCMO of Orbit Media
“As a person with a disability who relies on adaptive tech to communicate, podcasting and audio storytelling were things I could not navigate on my own. The team at Come Alive Creative worked with me to adjust my company’s process, software, and equipment with ease and gusto. They are truly some of the best minds in the podcasting space and can take on any type of problem head on.”
Belo CiprianiCEO of Oleb Media
“I can describe Jeff as a real human being, someone who truly cares and has so much empathy and love for others. We worked together on the One Stop Shop Podcast and I didn’t have any podcast-recording experience prior to this. His guidance helped me ease into the role. His skills were instrumental in our success.
Also, funny guy. Expect to have great conversations and a good laugh!”